The Three Amigos

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
So who else has seen it? Watched it the other night, forgoten what a great movie it is:D .

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I prefer "Elway's greatest Comebacks.." but that one is pretty good too. same dudes.. ;)

was thinking of checking out Vance's restaurant in Parachute on the way out to Moab, anyone been there yet?

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Perry is talking about the Steve Martin, Chevy Chase Martin Short movie.

He isn't old enough to remember Vance Johnson, Rickie Nattiel and Mark Jackson

I just watched a great old movie ondemand (free movies), in the heat of the night with Sidney Portier

Maddmatt

Trail Ready
Romer's quote reminded me of another great movie with Sidney Poitier and Kirsti Alley, but I can't remember what it was called. Takes place in the back country of Washington state.

But back on topic, yeah 3 Amigos is pretty funny. "Sew like the wind, very old one..."

And to keep up with the other topic, any time in the Fall that you go by Dick's Sporting Goods you can almost always catch "the drive" on the big screen, now that was good drama.

-Matt

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Just had dinner at Elway's last night. It was spectacular. Classy place. We heard he'd made an appearance the previous two nights but we didn't see him. And, oh, no sign of any amigos. :lmao:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Romer's quote reminded me of another great movie with Sidney Poitier and Kirsti Alley, but I can't remember what it was called. Takes place in the back country of Washington state.
-Matt

I remember that movie as well. GREAT action/suspense/drama movie

Sidney Poitier

The movie is called "Shoot to Kill". Great flick IMO for those that like that type of movie.

Another good one that he was in is "Sneakers"

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Perry is talking about the Steve Martin, Chevy Chase Martin Short movie.

He isn't old enough to remember Vance Johnson, Rickie Nattiel and Mark Jackson

I just watched a great old movie ondemand (free movies), in the heat of the night with Sidney Portier

Romers right about the movie. And for those actors you named, dont know any of them:hill:

Maddmatt

Trail Ready
I remember that movie as well. GREAT action/suspense/drama movie

Sidney Poitier

The movie is called "Shoot to Kill". Great flick IMO for those that like that type of movie.

Another good one that he was in is "Sneakers"

That's the one, Shoot to Kill. Great movie. Tom Berenger too, if I'm remembering correctly.

I think the list of "great" movies Sidney Poitier has been in in a pretty long list.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Romers right about the movie. And for those actors you named, dont know any of them:hill:

Actors?? :eek: please tell me you're kidding..

The 3 amigos is pretty good...but it's no blazing saddles

mel_brooks-robyn_hilton.jpg