The 1st

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
Scott: Thanks, man.

Scott. That's a lot of time out there on the trail. Thank you. I think we might have to see where things shake out after registration closes.

Right now, we're doing great. Only 19 holes left on the entire sheet thanks to all the folks who stepped up to lead a trail this year.

Stephen,
I would be up for gunning all the trails I registered for, Thursday-behind the rocks,Friday-Moab Rim, Saturday Pritchett canyon. I will be happy to help with all. Let me know.
Thanks,
Brandon Hurd

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Can I gun for Jeremy on Wicked Brew Coffee Run please. I think my rig is up to it :p:

Saw the updates, thanks Stephen.

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
Brandon: Thanks for the offer to gun everything! I think you might be on the trail with Tom Rompies. Do you know Tom AKA Rockrunner?

Stephen,
i dont know Tom, believe I have seen his rig and may have ran trails in past, but no dont know him personally. This is one of the joys of the club, meeting people who love to wheel Toyotas! I can wrench, carry lots of parts and junk on my rig and would love to help if needed. Jeremiah Proffitt and Ray Alexander can vouch for me I have wheeled with both of them in the past. Even stayed with a broke rig on Behind the rocks at last years Cruise Moab and sent the group on to help Doug Olson back of the trail. then turned around and I broke on Saturdays run on Prichett Canyon and Had to do a NON running extraction of my on rig. My truck has lockers front and rear, a 9000# warn on front and back and is ready to ROCK.
Just let me know if you need more info or if you need me to gun any or all. Thanks for the consideration.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Stephen,
i dont know Tom, believe I have seen his rig and may have ran trails in past, but no dont know him personally. This is one of the joys of the club, meeting people who love to wheel Toyotas! I can wrench, carry lots of parts and junk on my rig and would love to help if needed. Jeremiah Proffitt and Ray Alexander can vouch for me I have wheeled with both of them in the past. Even stayed with a broke rig on Behind the rocks at last years Cruise Moab and sent the group on to help Doug Olson back of the trail. then turned around and I broke on Saturdays run on Prichett Canyon and Had to do a NON running extraction of my on rig. My truck has lockers front and rear, a 9000# warn on front and back and is ready to ROCK.
Just let me know if you need more info or if you need me to gun any or all. Thanks for the consideration.

Brandon,
I led Pritchett last year on Saturday, were you the one that had electrical problems? IIRC we tried a part of my truck to see if we could eliminate the problem. Anyway LMK if that was you or not.

Hey Tom,
Yep I hate to say but that was me, I never got to thank you for letting me try your coil so Thanks! We got back to camp about 10:30 pm. That was a true SUCK FEST!
As soon as I go back home it took me about 10 minutes to install the spare coil I had in my shop and it was running like a champ.
Well either way you guys let me know if you would like my help in any way.
Thanks,
Brandon

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
When you have some time let's talk. You can get my number from RUdy or the members list. Talk to you soon

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Catch me if you can............once the motor is done that is ;-)

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Tentative Trail Leader Schedule

Steve,
When could you post what you have so far for trail leaders? I know you're working on it and things change up to the last minute. But, it's helpful to see in advance. Some of us are solid and committed as to what we are leading and want to be thinking about the trail and what you have us committed for.

Personally I want to do some internet research on my trails in terms of history and interesting factoids.

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
After looking at the list on page one of this tread. I can see it was last edited on 3/6. So Steve needs to update it. I believe he is felling pretty good with leaders.

I'm a potential for Hells on Friday.

Looks like we need a ton of gunners.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Looks like we need a ton of gunners.

I am supposed to gun for Tim on Wipeout on Saturday, and last night at the meeting I spoke with Steve Brady about gunning for him on Kane Creek on Thursday and he was good with that.

I am sure Stephen will update as soon as he can.

:thumb: