For Sale TEQ badge, 1FZ-FE spark tube seals, Turbo Oil drain fitting, PS hose clamps

Heckraiser

BH3D TEQ badge - plastic 3D printed. The holes on the back are to fit a later 80 sombrero grille, but could probably be modded to fit others. Still has VHB tape on the back - never installed
20240504_155808[1].jpg

Set of 6 new OEM spark plug tube seals
20240504_153731[1].jpg

OEM style constant tension hose clamps. These came as a 80-series low-pressure power steering hose kit, so that's the size they're designed for, but I'm sure you can find a use for them elsewhere. 6 small ones and 2 big ones.
20240504_153929[1].jpg

Aluminum bung to weld into your oil pan for a turbo oil drain. Planned to install this on my old turbo truck, but the truck and system are gone now.
20240504_153726[1].jpg

Price for all items is ten bucks or whatever you feel like giving me. :)

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I would take the TEQ badge and the spark plug gaskets please.

Heckraiser

You have PM.

Heckraiser

It's plastic, but not sure the specific chemistry.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
It's plastic, but not sure the specific chemistry.

If it is PLA (Polylactic Acid) it is no good for the grill or any exterior applications. PLA is fine for indoor decorative applications, can not stand high temperatures, moisture, chemicals and is not very strong.

ASA (Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile) is much higher temperature and is UV stable, but is no good around aromatic hydrocarbons such as gasoline. PETg (Polyethylene Terephthalate with the glycol modifier) would be a decent candidate material as it is strong, waterproof and has a decently high Tg (glass transition temperature) and isn't as susceptible to aromatic hydrocarbons. Polyamide (nylon) is the best choice for many automotive applications due to its high tensile strength, chemical resistance and high Tg. It is unfortunately only available in natural and black.

Heckraiser

Well you might be able to ask BHicks on MUD what he makes them out of. I know he offers metal versions now, but it was made to be bolted up on the outside of the truck. This one was purchased probably 8-9 years ago but has just sat around my garage.