Tapatalk installed for Rising Sun

wesintl

RS Moderator
I couldn't take forumrunner being broken in landscape mode any longer. They Suck

Some other forums run Tapatalk and is by far a much more widely used mobile app.

It's Automotive/Toyota & Scion

enjoy

I couldn't take forumrunner being broken in landscape mode any longer. They Suck

Some other forums run Tapatalk and is by far a much more widely used mobile app.

It's Automotive/Toyota & Scion

enjoy

nice. thanks for doing that.

fishy, it's an app you can download. just search for tapatalk in the app store.

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
Wes....
I have no idea what any of that means. Is it something I would notice on the Iphone/Ipad?

What do you use to access the RS website on your phone/IPad? If you just go straight to the page via Safari, then this means nothing to you. If you have downloaded the Forum Runner app, and access our site that way, then Wes has created an alternative if you download Tapatalk.

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=17664

Last edited:

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
I just got an update from ForumRunner indicating they fixed the landscape bug.

wesintl

RS Moderator
Good to know but I now like Tapatalk much better. Better layout and features.

ScaldedDog

Hard Core 4+
On this forum, like every forum I frequent except for one, Tapatalk marks everything as read almost constantly. It's something about using cookies, rather than the database, to track users, and Tapatalk doesn't support cookies. Does this sound familar, and can it be fixed on this forum?

Mark

wesintl

RS Moderator
dunno. i'd have to look into it. Problem is i have little time lately to look into this type of thing. feel free to peruse the support site and see if you can find anything

http://support.tapatalk.com/