• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

For Sale Tacos and ferds

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
My company is in the process of updating its fleet.... with f150s and rangers (not impressed by them). The older trucks usually go to auction but I talked to the fleet manager and they may sell some for book value if people are interested. I believe there will be a few f150s and Tacomas. Not sure which ones and still waiting for the details. I do know that this company takes good care to keep them sound while working in the fleet. They are work trucks so keep that in mind.
Just gaging interest here so let me know if you might be in the market.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Interested in a possible Tacoma for myself or my sister. Lemme know!

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Interested in a Tacoma for my dad.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
I'm trying to get a list of what they plan on selling off. I'll post it with details and price if I can get that much info from them.

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
what year trucks are we talking about here? Anything with a snow-plow already attached? :)

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Not sure on the years. No snow plows that I have seen and they are all 4x4s. They are not completely updating the fleet and I hope to hold on to my 2017 taco

Telly

Rising Sun Member
My sister and brother-in-law are literally coming to my house on 10/29 from Kansas with a goal to buy a T4R or Taco in Colorado. Heck, I’m interested in one too. Looking forward to hearing what you find out. Thanks for thinking of us!

acolefj

Wincher
Interested, son just totaled the 03 Landcruiser and needs a ride.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Looks to possibly be 3 to 4 tacos from 2006 to 2012. Maybe a f150 also. They are still trying to figure out what they want to keep and what to sell off.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
It sounds like it will be set to kbb value. I have made inquiries and am waiting to hear back. We are a national environmental consulting firm and it doesn't seem like a high priority. They may even go to auction just for convenience 🤷‍♂️. But I am trying to get him to sell them! As 99% of our office is currently working from home, I never bump in to him to slide it into conversation.