swap meet

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
was great again...thanks to christo for a great catered beef and chicken lunch! i sold a few thing and bought a few more, so i think i was successful although my wallet was $100 lighter :confused:

did get to see dean baranski again, who has finally succumbed and driven into the light...he is the second owner of a 1968 fj40 :cheers:

stephen rudy, tried to follow dean into the light, but eventually got sucked back to the dark side :D

Attachments

• P8270005.JPG
    P8270005.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 433
  • P8270004.JPG
    P8270004.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,482
  • P8270010.JPG
    P8270010.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 418

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
It was a lot of fun. I liked watching Ige take her crap and put it in other peoples piles when they weren't looking so she wouldn't have to haul it home. :D

Ken

Last edited:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Stephan looked good in that low rider Cruiser! Definately needs more power....had the gas peddle smashed on the floor in the parking lot, but man was he looking "Hollywood!" :D

wesintl

RS Moderator
The pic of stephen is pretty funny... Classic :D

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Looks like it was a fun time. Whish I could have made it :mad:

FJBen

Hey all, had fun at the Swap Meet...nice seeing everyone again.

It was nice talking with ya Uncle ben about the low range options...it is a never ending saga...

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
FJBen said:
Hey all, had fun at the Swap Meet...nice seeing everyone again.

It was nice talking with ya Uncle ben about the low range options...it is a never ending saga...

Another option is to buy a J**p Rubicon.....not! :eek:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Not only did I sell my spare 35" tire, but I sold it to a fella who is now likely to join the club! Look for Drew in a nice 40 next meeting. Big fella, shaved head, goatee, large enough to not garner much grief from J**p-driving hooligans despite his ride. But a real nice fella!

Hin, hint... he works with campus ministry at CU-Boulder, is real interested in Jenny Creek project work... can you say, "ready supply of volunteer labor"? :cool:

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
Thanks Cristo!

Wow, that was a fun day! Lindsay will be very happy to see more junk gone from my (our) garage.

Yeah, I could feel the "pull" of the FJ40 Ige built for me out of spare parts, but I think I'll stay with my little 'runner.

Thanks for lunch and the parking lot space, Cristo. I seriously appreciate the hospitality.

-LeiniesRed (Stephen)

FJBen

Uncle Ben said:
Another option is to buy a J**p Rubicon.....not! :eek:

BLEH lol...my buddy has one on 35's...so far he hasn't gone anywhere that I haven't gone quicker...LOL and for a WHOLE lot less money...

plus...J**p are gay...