• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Sunday November 21 - Sendoff for Robbie Antonson @Powderpig moving to Arizona - Kokopelli Beer Company, Westminster

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Sunday November 21.
2:00 - 5:00 PM

8931 Harlan st.
Westminster CO 80031

We have the Green Room based on a 12 to 20 count. We are set for individual checks and if needed an appetizer tab.

There are a handful of us putting this together and one of my jobs was to post it here.
See https://risingsun4x4club.org/xf/thr...venture-offroad-is-closing-in-colorado.31184/ for more about Robbie's move.
I am sad Robbie and Robin are moving, but know this will be great for them!

Last edited:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Dang, I wish I could come. We have family plans that day and my attendance is mandatory :)

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Looking forward to it.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Really, really, really bummed that we will be out of town for this. I'm sorry we can't make it. Robbie is a legend. Will never forget bumping around in the Utah desert missing shifts and being heckled by him in the back seat... that and the countless amount of knowledge gained from casual conversation.

ChevyKeith

Rising Sun Member
I have my grandson that weekend so I will need to wait till we see what we are doing and if I can convince him.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Post 1 updated:
8931 Harlan st.
Westminster CO 80031

We have the green room based on a 12 to 20 count. We are set for individual checks and if needed an appetizer tab too.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Sorry that there's no way to be over there on Sunday afternoon to say goodbye to Robbie.

Too bad it couldn't be at the actual Kokopelli out here and the real irony is that I was just in Arizona last week.

Best of luck, buddy!

Last edited:

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Well it was a nice gathering of friends that I have not seen and one that I have not meet before. I really had a great time yesterday.
I will be around, and once the new house is built, we will have some spare rooms for people traveling thru. Thank you very much for
a wonderful evening.