summer projects

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Well, as of about 1:00 today school was done for me as I slid my last project under my instructor's door...so now onto summer :D

I've got big plans! So evaluating priorities: safety first. So here's the list, some of it has to wait until after I start my job and get my first paycheck, but hey.

-Seatbelts
-Turn signals/Hazard
-Lockright on Friday
-Tires and shocks
-Roll bar light
-Make sure CB works downright good.
-Windshield washer assembly
-FSM
-Defroster nozzles
-Hood hook bumpers :flamingo:
-Hood bumpers :flamingo:
-Toyota emblem for rear :flamingo:
-Speakers on roll bar
-Rear heater
-pull up exhaust above frame rails
-handbrake/transfer case output shaft
-fix passenger door
-oil pan
-brake booster
-repaint parts of the interior

So what does everybody else got planned for their trucks in the near future? Hopefully not too much of this bogs me down in the next few weeks, I've got to spend lots o' time climbing and hanging out with friends too :thumb:

Last edited:

IanB

Considering the fact that my 40 currently consists of a frame, springs and pair of empty axle housings I have a lot planned for this summer... :eek: :hill:

What do you climb, sport or trad? :thumb:

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Sport so far. I just got some wiregate draws on super pro deal ($35 for 6 draws and an HMS biner), and we had a super BD employee deal this spring so now I've got 3 Camalots with 4 more on the way (end up with #0.5-#3 with 2 #1s and 2 #2s) plus a set of Stoppers (#4-#13). Also going to get an ATC XP Guide,a Reverso and a Grigri, and so this summer it's learn how to trad climb time! And once I start learning how to place pro etc., then I'll get more runners and slings to add to the mix, but for now I just need to get out and start placing!

So hopefully my uncle will take me up one of the Flatirons this summer, and in the fall I can start thinking about Eldo and maybe Indian Creek :thumb: :thumb:

IanB

Boulder Canyon is great too and you can learn on granite. Indian Creek is HARD but fun. I think I found one climb there under 5.10a.

Hmm, I really need to get off my butt and go climbing.