• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Stolen fj62

satchel

Rising Sun Member
Had my truck stolen today. Would appreciate it if y'all kept your eyes open for it around Denver. Black wheels now and license is ouc718.

Attachments

• ouray2.jpg
    ouray2.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 477

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Dude! That sucks. Be sure and post it on the tlca Facebook page as well. Hope you are reunited soon.

Giovanni

Lifted
The group is having some nasty luck lately. I'm sorry to hear! Hope you do get it back

satchel

Rising Sun Member
Thanks. Filed a police report. Hoping for the best.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
Very sorry to hear that. I’ll keeo my eyes peeled. Where was it stolen from? It seems the Highlands, Sunnyside, Lohi has been a hotspot for steeling Toyota 4x4s.

Cocarlisle

Hard Core 4+
Sorry to hear
Will keep an eye out for sure

satchel

Rising Sun Member
It was in the coors field parking lot. I've verified no one towed it.

satchel

Rising Sun Member
Truck as it is now, well probably not now but you know....

Jist finally got wheels and tires on it too, sucks all around.

Attachments

• IMG_20170908_183355.jpg
    IMG_20170908_183355.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 457

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Crappy. Will keep an eye out. Hope your able to recover!

White Stripe

Hard Core 4+
There is a awful lot of car theft in the Denver area right now. We have had several cars stolen at the dealership as has several dealerships nearby. If you have a vehicle that sticks out, antitheft stuff of some sort should be top priority right now. As soon as the weather warms a few more degrees, I will be working on this for my own vehicle. As for the op, try driving around the area, the cars at the dealer that I'm at that were stolen were all recovered and found abandoned by the police. May want to check impound yards if the thrives dropped it off in a illegal parking area.

satchel

Rising Sun Member
Yes, was just looking at installing LoJack and a kill switch a couple of weeks ago when a neighbor's vehicle was stolen. I'm in the highlands so it is happening all over. Unfortunate that I didn't make that a higher priority. Was just fixing brakes and tires....

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Damn. Where in Highlands? I am in Sloan's lake. Cruiser is outside because I needed garage. I'm going to go block it in with the old Subaru.

White Stripe

Hard Core 4+
Yes, was just looking at installing LoJack and a kill switch a couple of weeks ago when a neighbor's vehicle was stolen. I'm in the highlands so it is happening all over. Unfortunate that I didn't make that a higher priority. Was just fixing brakes and tires....

Really sorry to hear. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
There's a Colorado stolen vehicles Facebook page too.

So sorry to hear man.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Do they have video at the Coors field parking lot? Might be worth asking

satchel

Rising Sun Member
They are checking video, but with the storm that came through yesterday they said most the cameras had water on them.

satchel

Rising Sun Member
Damn. Where in Highlands? I am in Sloan's lake. Cruiser is outside because I needed garage. I'm going to go block it in with the old Subaru.

My house is at 33rd and julian. Two cars have been stolen off my street in the last couple of weeks.