Stolen FJ60

This is my first time using this site, so I hope this reaches people in the Denver Landcruiser community. My 1985 Landcruiser was stolen in the early morning hours of October 20, 2013. I'm holding out hope that it was just taken for a joy ride, and will be found. However, I am trying this in case someone is trying part it out or otherwise sell it. Maybe someone one here will come across it.

There is a photo attached. It has a 2 1/2" lift on it. It also has a significant dent on the right side of the tailgate. There is little to no rust on the body. Mileage is around 181,000. License plate is 241-PUU

Other than that, I can't think of any other distinguishing marks. I'll do my best to provide any further description if anyone has any suggestions in that area.

I'd also appreciate any suggestions on what else I could be doing to find her. I've checked Craigslist under Auto Sales and Auto Parts.

Thank you for any and all help.

Attachments

• B-Dubs.jpg
    B-Dubs.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 598

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that, what part of town was it taken from?

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Last two? stolen Toyotas were found at Metal Movers on I-25 & 58th. You may want to run by there to see if any parts from your 60 showed up.

Here is the latest thread
http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=19795&highlight=stolen

PU license plate would be Arapaho County assuming the truck lives where it is registered.

1. Post an ad on Craigslist about the theft. 2. Check as many recyclers as possible. 3. Time is not on your side, act quickly.

I'm very sorry for you. My eyes are peeled. Good luck.

Thanks to everyone who replied. I will make sure to let all of you know if she's found.

I have posted to craigslist, but hadn't checked recyclers. I'll try that. I'll also swing by Metal Movers at 58th & I-25.

Thanks to everyone!

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
Make sure to go to the Washington st address the 58th location is a bunch of yahoos selling tires. 95% sure that's where my 88 pickup crawler ended up. Best of luck.