• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Still a Problem

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
I'm still having a problem with the forum software. I log in to the forum just fine. Then when I try and go directly to say the last page of a thread and I am diverted to a "log in" screen. If I start at page 1 of a thread I can page through it, no problem. It's not a huge deal, but kind of annoying. I think it's a bug. I'm using Firefox 1.06.

wesintl

RS Moderator
Chris, I DL and installed 1.0.7 to test. I was not able to recreate your issue. Maybe try upgrading? If not i would suspect it maybe an issue on your end.. :(

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
I installed 1.07. Same thing. Says I need to register or log-in first. I'm already logged in.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Actually, it happens only in the Member forum and Cruise Moab Committee forum. In the regular forums when I select the 2nd or 3rd page of a thread it logs me out in the upper right corner. I still show up on the list at the bottom, though. Curiouser and curiouser. :eek:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Shark Bait said:
Actually, it happens only in the Member forum and Cruise Moab Committee forum. In the regular forums when I select the 2nd or 3rd page of a thread it logs me out in the upper right corner. I still show up on the list at the bottom, though. Curiouser and curiouser. :eek:

Maybe it's not really happening....maybe you should switch back to O2 instead of NO2 in your tanks! :D