Steve Irwin's a Toyota model!

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/1451.shtml

The Crocodile Hunter(TM) Radio Control Truck

Youngsters can venture into the Outback with famous Aussie reptile wrangler Steve Irwin in RadioShack's exclusive radio control replica of his rugged adventure truck. The popular Irwin, who is director of the Australia Zoo in Queensland, Australia, hosts Animal Planet's "The Crocodile Hunter." A 7-function remote lets the user drive the truck forward, backward, and turn left and right. The battery-powered truck is 16-1/2 inches long and can achieve speeds up to 840 feet per minute. Its spring suspension handles bumpy terrain, and a "bull bar" on the front protects the truck from "jumping kangaroos" and other obstacles. An included 6-inch-tall Steve Irwin action figure fits in the driver's seat. Also included is a detachable raft that floats, three toy snakes and a toy crocodile. The Crocodile Hunter truck is suggested for children ages 6 and older and retails for $59.99.

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
I dig the rc truck

I own the Steve Irwin rc. It comes with an action figure. My wife bought it for me for Christmas 2 years ago. I'm still a kid at heart. I've broken off both rear corners. Trail damage. My arb bumper is holding up well, but one headlight is out.
The link to the AUSSI website has some cool rigs too. It should go into the "cool stuff we can't get catagory"