STEDI Off Road Lights now available at NAPA Auto Parts and others.

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
I really enjoy watching Shaun-o and the boys over at 4wd 24/7. If you have not seen their YouTube videos I recommend watching!
For a long time, they have been using STEDI Off Road Lights and because they are an Australian brand, they have been hard to get here in the States. Recently NAPA auto parts and Auto Accessories Garage have become distributers and, though I haven't ordered anything from them yet, it appears that they are now stocking the STEDI brand. I don't have any experience with the product, but they look like nice lights and well built.

View: https://youtu.be/xKurYJg4bII?si=rZfCkgyXrYr_MouY

MtnAddict

Rising Sun Member
I have been wanting to try these. If anyone has experience, let us know.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
I bought a Stedi light bar a couple years ago and was really impressed with the quality especially for the price. Even with shipping from Australia the price was great and came with a nice wiring harness too. This is a pic from July 2020 when I got the light bar (ST1K 21.5 Inch E-Mark LED Light Bar) and installed it with the bumper and winch. It looks like with the shipped cost was right around $200 USD and seems worth more to me.

AP1GczP_Ko2_mQLhW5Y5njKglOlXUN-S-zPAAHHfvzfGzUiT3O3hI_GyUz1PVj0fVs1v3ny9as0O1OFuBMzKdJvurwQEZ8O3aPKkq9amfdZW3x702QFZt0bFx1wbK0nxZk4xTRFiMDAXDyKcq5aPKoUyTLILYQ=w2554-h1916-s-no-gm

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Thanks for the input @mcgaskins ! I was hoping that someone would share their experience with this product!
I’m thinking about getting some of their lights. Haven’t decided yet which ones. I’m really liking the amber “rock lights” but using them for ambient/camp lighting. It states that the amber color provides warm lighting and doesn’t attract bugs as much as other colors.

MtnAddict

Rising Sun Member
I pulled the trigger on some Stedi Type-X Pro lights.

Packaging was great, lights and mounts are super stout and so far, very impressed with them. They are both spot/flood combo and at
26,270 raw lumens very bright. I have only had them out testing/aiming so far, but can’t wait to see how they do on trail. Still need some tweaking.

Second to last is brights, last is spots.

Attachments

• IMG_2129.jpeg
    IMG_2129.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2190.jpeg
    IMG_2190.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2192.png
    IMG_2192.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2193.png
    IMG_2193.png