• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Spring Creek (formerly Red Cone) run - 7/3/2022

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Since I just got back into the US late yesterday, and today is me playing catch up around the house, and buddy and I were discussing hitting up Red Cone tomorrow (Sunday 7/3/22). Open invite for anyone else who wants to join.

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Since Webster is still closed, changing it up to Spring Creek.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
Webster and radical hill have drifts blocking but red cone is passable. Spring creek is a fun trail. Lots of potential for some quality vehicular carnage.

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
A rental Jeep came down radical today. That was a fun conversation with those two.

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Clarify "Came Down" please, shiny side up and still shiny?
They almost flipped it. They decided to go over snow on radical hill because they were afraid to back up. My wife and I thought we were about to use the inreach sos feature for the first time. Really nice couple, just had no idea what they were getting themselves into.