Sportsman’s Expo Thurs-Sun Jan 9th-12th

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
https://www.sportsexpos.com/attend/denver/

I believe I’m going to go and check this out. Anyone like to join me? I am flexible as to which day we might attend. I’ve never been so if anyone has and found it to be less than worthwhile I’d love to hear about that as well.

I suspect it will be decent as it will feature quite a few venders.

If, by chance, it’s a big deal and there are even folks here coming from outside Denver to attend, send word and I can host you while you’re here in town.

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Oooh, that looks cool! Count me in. I'm flexible on dates as well, but I'm thinking about taking the day off on Friday, 1/10, since the weekend will probably get pretty crazy.

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I have always liked to walk through this expo. Will probably be there this year along with the RV Show. So not know what day, depending on the weather.

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Thursday or Friday is definately better, Travis and Outer Limits has had a booth in the past.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
great if you're in to fishing. but thats usually most of the events and vendors.

Cheeseman

Rising Sun Member
Been going for years. Lots of Guide businesses all over the world. lots of industry businesses. fishing, hunting, camping, camping rigs, etc.

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I went last year. There is a lot going on there, but I didn't find it helpful unless you have a agenda going there. I think it's def. interesting how many people are selling things there.

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
Ok, SAT is apparently way too busy to attend the event plus I’m prepping for the club holiday party which of course is Saturday night.
Ive narrowed it down to Friday night or Sunday afternoon. Let me know guys!

Jameson

Rising Sun Member
Ok, SAT is apparently way too busy to attend the event plus I’m prepping for the club holiday party which of course is Saturday night.
Ive narrowed it down to Friday night or Sunday afternoon. Let me know guys!
Not sure if you went but I second some of the other guys feedback. If you hunt or fish it's good. I found it to be a quick visit because I only shoot targets and dont fish. That said, check out the offroad camper companies- Conqueror and Intothewildoverland and let me know if you think either would make good cruise moab vendors. They have some cool trailers!