• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

sports boat and travel show

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
is next weekend. if you can work the state booth for a couple of hours and chat with fellow wheelers, we'll get you in for free (you still have to pay to park though :( ). contact me if you can work the booth for a couple of hours and i'll make sure there's tickets at the door for you. event is thurs-sun.

also, it will be the first opportunity to purchase tickets for the raffle rig:cheers:

still looking for volunteers to work the off road expo in both the rockcrawl area and the state booth...that's april 14-15

Cheeseman

Rising Sun Member
Hey girl, I haven't been able to help with the fixin' or rebirthin' of the 62 cuz of my scout schedule but I can help out at the show this friday most of the day if that helps.
________
Kitchen Measures

Last edited:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
will definitely help...i'll let gail know to have a ticket at the door for you.