• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Spooky Night Run 2021

Killacaviar

New-ish
I’m new to the area, this is about 20 minutes from me. I would love to join… not sure if kids are welcome? I have two little ones that run trails with us weekly. I would also be interested in a prerun class of some kind. I’ll keep an eye out for updates. Also let me know if there is anything I can bring or contribute.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I’m new to the area, this is about 20 minutes from me. I would love to join… not sure if kids are welcome? I have two little ones that run trails with us weekly. I would also be interested in a prerun class of some kind. I’ll keep an eye out for updates. Also let me know if there is anything I can bring or contribute.
Super kid friendly run

Oh_shift

Rising Sun Member
First post has been updated! Let me know if you're in for this Saturday so we can start our head count.

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Awesome update! Thanks for organizing! I’ll be there with the wife and kid! And nice dog.

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Sara and I are in, + 1 dog.

Lars

RS Moderator
Staff member
Just bought a 2021 4runner, still had temp tags. Would there be any issue taking it on this trail?

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Wish I could make it...hoping to be hunting.

Prestige Worldwide...Yo!

Oh_shift

Rising Sun Member
Just bought a 2021 4runner, still had temp tags. Would there be any issue taking it on this trail?
I'm being told that I'll be fine and I'm still running stock height. TrailsOffroad rates it as a moderate trail with smaller sized obstacles. Air down and you should be fine with highway slicks. 😝

Should I put you down on the list?

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
I'm in Alex. just need intel- meetup local and time, radio channel. See ya there Bud.

Burt88

Trail Ready
As of right now, I'm gonna show up for this one. See ya there!

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
I would mostly be worried about the stock tires.

HoneyBadger

Rising Sun Member
I'm a maybe.