• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Snowboarding?

PhillyB77

Anyone? Basin getting crushed, me and a buddy heading up to hopefully snag first chair (or close to it) in the morning. Roads will be shite, for sure. Heading to Steamboat to ride next week, might do Copper Friday too.

I try to avoid weekend riding at all cost as I despise lift lines. Anyone else ride?

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
I'm out at basin 3 to 4 days a week but usually very early in the morning for uphill time. Might be out tomorrow not sure yet.

Snow has been excellent since the recent storm. Pretty sure the bowls are open.

PhillyB77

I'm out at basin 3 to 4 days a week but usually very early in the morning for uphill time. Might be out tomorrow not sure yet.

Snow has been excellent since the recent storm. Pretty sure the bowls are open.

I usually do 50+ days a year but early season has been tough, should make up for it from now through June. I love Basin but still haven't dropped the East Wall. Tomorrow looking to be fantastic.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
I ride but didn't get a pass this year. Probably hit back country with sleds doing the hard work this winter.

PhillyB77

We have about 8" so far from today in Silverthorne. Probably a good ft on the ski hills.
You ever mess around near UTE pass? I was up there during the fall on my adventure bike, me and a buddy found some gnarly trails and even encountered a moose and her baby. Very cool area.

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
I ride quite a bit, but had to take the early part of this season off for rehab on my right ankle. We will see what the rest of the season holds for me.

PhillyB77

I was at Steamboat Mon-Wed last week, outstanding.
Keystone last thur, back bowls were lit.
Eldora on Sunday...scraped up trash...horrible.

Thought about hitting Breck today but held off. Copper next week for certain, maybe Basin. Just need mas snow.

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
Basin was pretty good this morning. Had about an inch at 6:30. It's supposed to come down all day. Tomorrow morning should be great.

Copper officially added a splitboard division for their uphill races this year. I'm stoked.

PhillyB77

How are the chutes in zuma bowl? Ikon only gets me 5 days at basin (my first year without a basin only pass) so I want to make sure the shreds are legit.

tancruiser

Trail Ready
18D4227A-4B84-4C14-8864-9FA785BDBA15.jpeg
My back yard was choice today.😄

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Yesterday at Keystone.
FE2F8675-D9E1-4B7A-95E3-DD21E3F8A69B.jpeg