• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Slaughterhouse Trail Cleanup Day!

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
From Flexer from the Colorado Go-4s:
The Colorado Go4s have an official cleanup day for Slaughterhouse Loop on 9/22.

We'll meet at The Fort at about 8:30, so we'll be at the trailhead around 9:30ish...give or take. We'll have our CBs tunes to channel 5 if you don't meet us at the trailhead yet want to help.

Of special interest is the area between the start and end of the loop where there was an issue in the Spring...as well as a wet area in the downhill side of the trail.

The spot between the loop start and stop will need more rocks.

It's unclear at this time what is needed at the bottom.

Linkie

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
From Flexer from the Colorado Go-4s:

Linkie

Dang it William....you just got me back! :rolleyes: Had the link in clipboard.....:p: This kind of competition I really like! :thumb::thumb: :bowdown::bill:

I really hope some RS'ers can make this! I just heard this mornin' that my mom will be going straight from the hospital to Hospice so any time I can squeeze right now will find me in Greeley.:(

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
:(

I'll be in Steamboat for a wedding on the 22nd. If they have another one down the road I'd like to go as that was a fun trail and I'd like to help out where I can.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I was going to ask the girls about this until I remembered its Yom Kippor. Momma expects us to be in the synaguage with her that day and if momma aint happy, no one is!

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Momma trumps land use!

subzali

Hard Core 4+
I really hope some RS'ers can make this! I just heard this mornin' that my mom will be going straight from the hospital to Hospice so any time I can squeeze right now will find me in Greeley.:(

Sorry to hear that UB...:(

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it either.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Sorry to hear that UB...:(

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it either.

Thanks Matt! Her pain ended last night at 7. Sat will now probably be the service. So I still can't make the cleanup but I truly hope others will! It is a fun time with several other 4x4 clubs!

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
My prayers are with you Kevin. My Mom passed away a few years ago in a Hospice after a long and painful fight with cancer. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
My prayers are with you Kevin. My Mom passed away a few years ago in a Hospice after a long and painful fight with cancer. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Thanks Romer.....sure you can help, make it to the Left Hand Clean up for me. :thumb:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I would love to but it's Yom Kippor

Sorry Romer....I'm stressed trying to get several days worth or work into the next couple hours so I can head back up to Greeley and I'm not thinking before I type....bad combo. Thank you so much for the good thoughts and prayers and peace be with you in this time of prayers and fasting. :)

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Kevin, sorry to hear of your loss. I hope she went peacefully. We'll send up some prayers on behalf of you and your family.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Sorry to hear about your mom Kevin...I must have missed the sad news the first time around when you posted that you couldn't make it :(

Sending our thoughts and prayers your way...