• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Silverton/Ouray area July 21-23

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hey gang,

I'm headed out for quick visit to "fake Hundreds in the Hills," the unofficial gathering of a few of the event's regulars to the greater Silverton/Ouray area. I don't have much of an agenda other than leave Tuesday and come back on Thursday, suspect there will be some off-pavement action on Wednesday most likely some/all Corkscrew/Hurrcaine/California/Placier gulch... I have no campsite, no one else to meet, and no trail to lead. but suspect my dance card will start to fill as we get closer, if you want to run down there at the same time and want me to show you around a few cool places, lmk. If you want a nice picture with your family I'll take you to this spot:
gamiviti_avatar.jpg

And I'll most likely drive up to this spot too, get a redo on last year's dad/kid photo:

IMG_3061.jpg

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I’ll see if I can escape 😉 you have room to bring down a pair of wheels? And take back some jump seats?
Yes to both... do I owe you wheels?

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Yes I could do that.

Sean Solo

Rising Sun Member
Could go, would go, want to go, bla bla bla, dog tore an ACL. Poop!
Catch you on the next one.

ccslider

Hard Core 4+
I'm planning on heading to that area on the 25 th. I guess I could've brought the wheels lol

Maybe I'll see a trip report so I know where to go solo.