• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Wanted Shop Space with 3-phase Powa

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

tancruiser

Trail Ready
In a perfect world? Right out my front door on my property. In a slightly less perfect world in Arvada. In a realistic world, anywhere within ~60 minute drive of 80th and Kipling. I found some potential candidates on showcase.com from $0.80 to 1.25/sqft, but most do not list available power.

Thanks! I am still in the (very) early stages. But as each minute goes by at my current job, I loathe it more and more. So something has to change, so going to start working towards enacting it.

What kind of machine did you have running on it, and what kind of power did you have feeding the converter? Quite the novice at power and converters/transformers/etc.
I ran a morie seike mill all I had was 220 single phase . This is rotary phase converter