• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Wanted Seeking Carb base plate, center and side collars

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.
Need a 1bbl carb insulator plate (item 2) and the 3 intake collars (A, B, C) for my 65 F engine. If you have and are willing to part with, please let me know. Appreciate the help.

1622779053333.png

intake manifold.jpg

Last edited:

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Thats a 2 barrel in the pic you posted. In the diagram, I think you want a,b,a.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Those intake collars are hard to find. I made a batch out of titanium years ago when I worked in the 3D rapid prototype field.

i-k3cf9Sg-M.jpg
i-Hpwm7jN-M.jpg
i-kZJ3jV6-M.jpg
i-ZnTw6tN-M.jpg

I gave a bunch away, maybe someone in the club still has a set?

Its too bad that F engine i made them for got scrapped by oleg. Had those titanium collars in it, a perfect intake and a minty fresh I barrel carb I had rebuilt. Doh! :homer:

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I appreciate that you're trying to keep the mighty F going. Good luck in the hunt! :zilla: :headbang:

L43dean

Rising Sun Member
F all the way! I 'll check my pile. Might have that #2. I will post up if I find one.

F all the way! I 'll check my pile. Might have that #2. I will post up if I find one.

Hi L34dean,

Hey, I was able to source the base plate via Mud. Still need the collars, tho. And either way, I really appreciate the support.

Yep, keeping the rig stock, the way my uncle bought her new in 67. But them parts are gettin darn hard to find!

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
A metal fab shop can make those collars pretty easily if you have the manifold there to take some measurements.