seat covers for 00-05

Beater

Hard Core 4+
I have a set of front set of seat covers for a 00-05 4runner, in tan endura. These are waterproof and very high quality. I ordered them for my transplanted seats in my t100 and got the wrong year. these are for the sport model seats with lumbar.

These things rock, I used the same type when I had my bench. Usually run around 80.00, yours for 50.00

NO REARS

303 nine 06 8693

johnkhenley at g mail.com

Air Randy

Hard Core 4+
Bill, Red Chili - What year 4Runner seats are in your truck? I have the same exact ones in my 40 and I'm wondering if these covers will fit mine but I dont know what year they are.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
'88 SR5s. Don't think they are the same... BUT... probably darn close. I have the lumbar support.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
the new seats are a lot smaller than the 1/2 gen seats with lumbar/bolster/height adjustment. You are welcome to come by and try them. These are second skins, so the fit is real important.

jacdaw

Hard Core 4+
Can I assume they won't fit '89 4runner seats? Where did you get them?
I have a set of front set of seat covers for a 00-05 4runner, in tan endura. These are waterproof and very high quality. I ordered them for my transplanted seats in my t100 and got the wrong year. these are for the sport model seats with lumbar.

These things rock, I used the same type when I had my bench. Usually run around 80.00, yours for 50.00

NO REARS

303 nine 06 8693

johnkhenley at g mail.com

Beater

Hard Core 4+
no, they probably won't.. too small. I mistakenly thought that the loose seats I got from jim's yard were from a 00-05, and jim wasn't there to correct me. SOOOO, I ordered the wrong ones.

They are from www.exactseatcovers.us or just google exact seat covers. They are the factory that makes them for dealers as an add. Like a second skin over your worn out seats, can't really tell they are covers at first glance.

fyi - price down to 30.00

jacdaw

Hard Core 4+
Oh that's perfect, thanks for the link. '89 4runner covers for $59 each!

Last edited:

Beater

Hard Core 4+
get the endura.. cost more, but way worth it. They're waterproof...

j

jacdaw

Hard Core 4+
get the endura.. cost more, but way worth it. They're waterproof...
j
The Automotive Leatherette is a better color match and adds $20/seat. Since I moved away from the beach and no longer own a topless truck, I haven't found the need for waterproof seats, but I assume that vinyl will be good enough for as wet as my butt has gotten the past three winters.:D