• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Safari Attachment Issue

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
I have not been able to figure this out, so I'm just mentioning it in case this is a vBulletin bug. When I upload files and put them inline using they don't show up in Safari, just boxes with question marks. We're using version 4.0.4 on OS X 10.5.8 at home. If I just upload them they show up fine in the box at the bottom of the post, though. Tried clearing the browser cache to no help. Seem to work OK in Firefox. Haven't tried Safari for Windows, but Firefox is fine on the work 'puter.

wesintl

RS Moderator
i'm not much of aa safari user or mac user. you can look through the vb forums http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

when i get some time i'll search over there.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I have not had much luck with Safari on the laptop or the tower. I have been using Chrome for about a year now and I have to say it's one of the most trouble free browsers I have ever used. Firefox was cool but when it screws up it's a PITA!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I've noticed the same thing on my Mac when I use it (not that often).