• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Rzrs causing issues

Nemo

Trail Ready
Thanks for the post. I am keenly interested in things like this. I don't want to lose access to some of the best places in CO., but fear if we don't start addressing these items the choice will become obvious to local governments to preserve wildlife and our sensitive high alpine area's. I am in contact here in CB regarding same for off-road access whether it is dirt bikes (we all need them for mtb trails), e-bikes, and rzrs.

It is very obvious who is causing the most harm at this point. The money being made by the industry is certainly a big factor (same happening with e-bikes) to look into with regards to education. Perhaps they need to drive the message home - keep doing what your doing and find you can't do it anymore....

I am working with CBMBA (cimba) to see how we can better work together to drive education and awareness. Perhaps joint workdays and things like that. No bad ideas really....Just put that in the parking lot or however that goes. LOL

White Stripe

Hard Core 4+
I don't know why it is the side by sides specifically. But from what Ive seen they are the ones that seem to be the ones more often that seem to be having a traveling circus with them whenever I encounter a group of side by sides. Honestly if they just put quiet mufflers on them that would reduce the issues. The music and driving off the trail though is still an issue.