• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

RS meeting details: Wed. June 2, 2021 - trailer & camping night!

RDub

I've been a forum lurker for a while and I'd like to join. OK if I bring the RAV4, the 60 is almost road worthy again, but not quite...? It will be great to meet folks.

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
Is it frowned upon to not bring your Toyota to the meeting? 80’s not charging the battery as of yesterday morning.
Asking for a friend.
I would say it's not a problem for meetings but events maybe different. FYI if you show up in a new Jeep.... guaranty you will be harassed,
And Welcomed ! LOL

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
I've been a forum lurker for a while and I'd like to join. OK if I bring the RAV4, the 60 is almost road worthy again, but not quite...? It will be great to meet folks.
Drive whatcha got.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Is it frowned upon to not bring your Toyota to the meeting? 80’s not charging the battery as of yesterday morning.
Asking for a friend.
Doesn't matter what you drive — just show up!