• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

RS meeting details: Wed. June 2, 2021 - trailer & camping night!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Rising Sun meeting on 6/2/2021 will be held outdoors at the Rooney Road Sports Complex in the parking lot.
Bring your off-road trailer or camp setup for everyone to check out and we'll talk camping tech and more kind of thing.

As usual, bring a folding camp chair, something to drink, a flashlight, an LED lantern, etc.

Time: Meeting will start at 7:00 p.m.

Address: 101 Rooney Rd, Golden, CO 80401
Directions on Google Maps

MATPHAT

Lifted
So, I've been trying to make a meeting for well over two years. The toddler has always made it pretty tough. I was hoping to make this one, but I'd have the 4 yr old with me. I'm assuming that probably not the best scenario.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
So, I've been trying to make a meeting for well over two years. The toddler has always made it pretty tough. I was hoping to make this one, but I'd have the 4 yr old with me. I'm assuming that probably not the best scenario.
Bring the kiddo! totally cool.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Absolutely! In fact, attending a monthly meeting is a requirement for membership. Plus they are a good time!

Last edited:

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
I'll be out of town for the first time since the Pandemic. When are we going back to Stevinson? I was there last week, they're mask free if you're vaccinated and want us back!

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
Looking forward to it! I really enjoyed this venue last month and think it’s a perfect spot for a camping demo. I’ll be in my support vehicle this time 👀

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
I'm little disappointed this meeting isn't titled like I wanted it: #OLAF ;)

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm little disappointed this meeting isn't titled like I wanted it: #OLAF ;)

Meetings are family friendly other than a loose word here or there. All are welcome! AND we'll be #OLAF -overland as fathers!

We'll get back to Stevinson eventually, they will for sure welcome us back when the time is right for them, I've been in continuous contact with them but they were not comfortable hosting yet for June... and the weather is pretty great so we may stay outside a bit longer as the Rooney location has been working very well.

Thanks all, look forward to seeing your camp rigs out tomorrow!

J1000

Rising Sun Member
Can't make it but will be there in spirit. Will there be an online component?

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
Just my 2 cents. I really like both the outdoor meetings and online is really nice (especially in winter).

T4RWHEELIN

New-ish
Rising Sun meeting on 6/2/2021 will be held outdoors at the Rooney Road Sports Complex in the parking lot.
Bring your off-road trailer or camp setup for everyone to check out and we'll talk camping tech and more kind of thing.

As usual, bring a folding camp chair, something to drink, a flashlight, an LED lantern, etc.

Time: Meeting will start at 7:00 p.m.

Address: 101 Rooney Rd, Golden, CO 80401
Directions on Google Maps
Hello, new club prospect here! I will be attending tomorrow's meeting and was wondering who I need to give my application to

Oneops

Is it frowned upon to not bring your Toyota to the meeting? 80’s not charging the battery as of yesterday morning.
Asking for a friend.

Last edited:

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Hello, new club prospect here! I will be attending tomorrow's meeting and was wondering who I need to give my application to

The meeting has a formal agenda. Andy will call out for new members as part of the agenda.