• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

RS meeting: Aug. 4, 2021: fridge night

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Rising Sun meeting on 8/4/2021 will be held outdoors at the Rooney Road Sports Complex in the parking lot.
We'll be talking about 12v. fridges. Bring yours with something interesting in the fridge to share!
@nakman is going to lead us in a discussion about the ins and outs of mobile refrigeration use and ownership. Folks are encouraged to show off their own fridge installs and favorite contents.

As usual, bring a folding camp chair, something to drink, a flashlight, an LED lantern, etc.

Time: Meeting will start at 7:30 p.m.

Address: 101 Rooney Rd, Golden, CO 80401
Directions on Google Maps

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Meeting Topic suggestion- spend 5 minutes on logging trail hours: How to do it, where to do it and why to do it.
Good idea. We are planning on revamping this process soon.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Unfortunately d/t distances involved, I don't attend meetings other than a few virtual ones. But I like this idea and also have neglected it for a while and will work on it and think it is important. As I do p/u trash along the trails and campsites where ever I go and do some trails on my own.. One of many, for sure good reasons to belong to the Club and keep Trails open, IMHO.

An email/message/reminder, monthly, bi monthly or quarterly report would come in handy, though!