roster missing

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
8,755
Location
windy wyo
went looking for neil's phone no and the club roster appears to be missing? did it get moved somewhere? thanks
 

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
8,610
Location
Littleton
Hmmm...I'm not seeing it either...Use to be a "stickied" post in the members only section right?

In the meantime Ige I have the latest roster so if you need Neil's # let me know...
 

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
8,755
Location
windy wyo
Hmmm...I'm not seeing it either...Use to be a "stickied" post in the members only section right?

In the meantime Ige I have the latest roster so if you need Neil's # let me know...

thanks...got ahold of him. :thumb:
 

RicardoJM

Hard Core 4+
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
2,582
Location
Centennial, CO
Whew, I was looking for Carlton's number earlier this morning - glad to know I was not the only one.
 

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
18,150
Location
Centennial
Back
Top