• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Rising Sun shirts! Order here -->

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
You heard it right folks, Rising Sun SHIRTS! Hoodies too! Pick up some merch and show your club pride. Wear your shirt or hoodie out on the trails or around town, let people know about us. Not only is it a great design, but you can also use it as an oil change rag in ~10 years when it's worn out!

Here’s the pertinent info:
  1. Pricing: $20 per shirt, $35 per hoodie. See mock ups of the design below - and remember these are only mock ups. There may be slight changes in the shirt color, brand, etc.
  2. We will only be accepting orders for shirts for appx. two weeks. Orders close on Monday 11/29 at 11:59 PM, so please place your order asap. FYI: We are hosting the shirt sales on the Cruise Moab site out of convenience - it's already enabled for e-commerce and that's easier than reinventing the wheel.

Here is the link to order:
    https://www.cruisemoab.com/store

3. We will distribute shirts at a Rising Sun meeting only. Sorry, we're not offering shipping for shirt orders. If you don't live local but still want a shirt, you'll need to convince your closest buddy in the club to ship it to you.
  4. Shirts will not likely arrive before the holidays. The January or February meetings are a far more probable distribution date. Sorry, we can't make promises to have these ready to go under the tree.
  5. Shirts are one design on dark heather gray. Hoodies are the same design on a slightly darker heather gray. Your only choice is picking an adult size (small through 3X). Sorry, we’re not offering other options this time around. We’re doing our best to offer the items that most club members want rather than trying to offer a wider range of choices.
  6. After your order is placed and payment received, you’ll get an email copy of your order. At the end of the order period, I will tally the orders and then place our order (printed by @arthog). When they are ready, I will distribute them at the next meeting.

Big thanks to @Hulk for putting this together and @arthog for his design work and shirt printing expertise. We're keeping it entirely in the club on these bad boys!
shirt front.jpeg

shirt back.jpeg

hoodie front.jpg

Hoodie back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

krice118

Trail Ready
Just ordered a hoodie! Thanks for doing this.

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I just purchased 2-2xl. Hopefully someone can ship them to me or bring them to Cruise Moab. Thanks,

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I'll be in Moab for NYE - if they are ready by then, I'll bring them to you Brian.
I'm Not in Moab, but you can drop them by the front door. I will tell my house sitter that they will show up. Thanks.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Ordered 2 of them.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Really want a hoodie, but need to wait till payday this week.

:beer::beer:

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member
Just placed my order for x1 shirt and x1 hoodie 😁! @stusic I'll have to get with you about shipping, thank you for the offer! Thank you @arthog and @Hulk for putting this together! 😎👍

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Just ordered one.

Old Man Greybeard

Rock Stacker
We just ordered 2 xl tee shirts and 1 xl hoodie

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Sunday November 27th will be in 2022.

The webmaster must have been listening to Pearl Jam while setting this up.

Just ordered 1 xl hoodie.

Thanks guys!

:beer::beer:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I extended it a day to Monday night. Orders will close then.

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Thanks a lot @Cruisertrash @Hulk and @arthog for putting this together!
I've never had an RS T before, soon I will have 4!