Rebuilt 10 spline SM465, Rare 34mm Single Piece transfer case, H42 & More

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
I'm working on getting a drivetrain from Georg @ Valley Hybrids that I will be cannibalizing from, and it will have a Georg-rebuilt SM465 10 spline that I do not need, along with a transfer case that I will be using. I'm just putting this out and see if anyone is wanting these parts. I am located in Woodland Park, Colorado. I can ship on the buyer's dime, or meet you if you are not too far away. All prices are negotiable. PM me and I'll be more than willing to talk.

Valley Hybrids Rebuilt SM465 10 Spline. $700, OBO.

A rare, Rebuilt 34mm idler, single-piece FJ40 transfer case that has been twin-sticked. I have all OEM parts, and proof of rebuild. It is a 16 Spline T-case. There is a whole thread documenting its identification and part hunt here: Help! I can't identify this transfer case. (Solved. Sorta) $800, OBO.

NON-Rebuilt H42 transmission from a 78 FJ40. I'm unsure of the condition, it spins freely and seems to shift. It came from a running cruiser, mileage unknown. I have the shifter for it. I can take pictures if interested. $250, OBO.

Advance Adapters 712532, or Gen II SBC to H42 Transmission. I do not have all the bolts, or the cover, or pilot bushing, but I do have a throwout arm and bearing. It is new, never run, but came with a cruiser I bought, and I no longer need it. $300 OBO.

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
Bump. Willing to entertain all offers.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member