raffle truck work weekend -03 24 and 3 25

Beater

Hard Core 4+
ok - so, we will not be at slee's.

The truck will either be fitted with sliders and rear deck poss shocks either at Kevin's or Ige's, depending on where it ends up....

Kevin will update me and let me know.

We will be requiring some evenings this week. I will provide the beer.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
rain all day tomorrow it sounds like.....anywhere dry is ok with me. Morning saturday is iffy, Sunday afternoon is no problem.

T

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Let us know where it is...I might have some time Sunday afternoon.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
I am hoping that we will just get it to exhaust pros on monday, slee's after that.

I really don't know if Jim went or is going up to Kevin's to install the sliders. I only know that the motor is in. (and is probably rather loud with no exhaust)

j

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Are the sliders bolt on? I can certainly bolt them up, now if they are weld on...I can weld them up, but I can't guarantee they will make it to the exhaust shop. :)

I can swing by this afternoon for a few hours if I know when to get there.

Thanks!

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Sorry folks....haven't had forum time this weekend. I just PM'ed John with an update on the truck. Long story short....it runs, it's really freaking loud, it moves on it's own power, and except for the damaged radiator it is leak free. Should be ready to move to the next stage of it's reformations tomorrow if I can locate a couple things tomorrow. :thumb:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Sorry folks....haven't had forum time this weekend. I just PM'ed John with an update on the truck. Long story short....it runs, it's really freaking loud, it moves on it's own power, and except for the damaged radiator it is leak free. Should be ready to move to the next stage of it's reformations tomorrow if I can locate a couple things tomorrow. :thumb:

:beer:

Lots of hard work (not that I would know but I can imagine :hill:). I'm hoping I'll actually be able to help out somehow, in some little way, before the thing is completely finished :thumb:.

I mean it REALLY wouldn't be fair for me to win it if I hadn't helped out in anyway building it no would it? :D :lmao: