• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

raffle tickets for the coa4wdci raffle rig

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
that's right, the truck we are building!!! you will officially be able to purchase tickets at the rv, sports boat and travel show this weekend, thursday march 1-sunday march 4th.:thumb: i should have tickets available at the next meeting also. buy lots, buy often :) let's show them that toyota's sell tickets, not jeeps :bowdown:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
that's right, the truck we are building!!! you will officially be able to purchase tickets at the rv, sports boat and travel show this weekend, thursday march 1-sunday march 4th.:thumb: i should have tickets available at the next meeting also. buy lots, buy often :) let's show them that toyota's sell tickets, not jeeps :bowdown:

Ige,
Grab 100tix for me! I'll pay at the show or meeting in case I can't make it. My wife can't complain about me getting another 60 series if it only cost $100 right? :bowdown: :Princess: :rant: :hill:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Ige,
Grab 100tix for me! I'll pay at the show or meeting in case I can't make it. My wife can't complain about me getting another 60 series if it only cost $100 right? :bowdown: :Princess: :rant: :hill:

do you want 100 tixs, or $100 worth of tixs. tixs are $3/ea or 10 for $25

Beater

Hard Core 4+
I have been cross marketing this as well. Is there an electronic site that we can have for ticket purchase? My 2wheeler friends wish to buy a bunch, as well as my office.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
link won't go live until after the rv/sportsboat/travel show.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Ih8mud

I snooped around a little bit but is the Raffle Truck show times and ticket mention on Mud? I don't have time to surf Mud hard so I didn't want to double post....

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
I want to get them from whomever of us is working the STRV show to get the count higher!

Speaking of that....who's working the booth and when?

i'll be there thurs and friday night, and on and off sat and sunday. cheeseman will be there friday. we're the only ones in the club that's working the event.

i did post on mud in the expedition rig thread on the 60 forum and the hunting forum. won't push hard until the mail thread goes live on the state website (after the sports boat travel show).

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
i'll be there thurs and friday night, and on and off sat and sunday. cheeseman will be there friday. we're the only ones in the club that's working the event.

i did post on mud in the expedition rig thread on the 60 forum and the hunting forum. won't push hard until the mail thread goes live on the state website (after the sports boat travel show).

Thank you both soooooooo much for doing that! I am determined to not leave the garage this weekend till the 80 goes out with me! :rolleyes:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
congrats uncle ben...you are the proud owner of ticket numbers 00001-00040:cheers: