Raffle Rig Wheelin Pics!!!!

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Awesome

We are grateful it went to someone who really appreciates it

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
sweet pics. i gotta look at em on my phone since most of the internet is blocked here at work, but even on my little screen, they look great! i kinda beam every time shelley tells me that this is the only year since she's been pres of the association that the winner was truly greatful! afaic, it couldn't have gone to a better person!

do you mind if i pirate a few of the photos to put in the state assoc newsletter?

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Posted the pic link to the 3FE list. As you get more wheel time with the rig Josh, let us know your impressions of how it all works. Great to see the pics!
Steve

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
http://web.comporium.net/~jimncheryl/Josh/DSC04529.JPG

what was wrong with the right line?

just kidding, it make's me really happy to see you taking it out, and enjoying it!

j

that's funny, I was thinking the same thing. :lmao: btw John, those rockers appear to still look nice and crispy.

WHat's up with dots on the fender? is that just mud?

DSC04528.JPG

wesintl

RS Moderator
Cool, Nice of you to post up here showing it's use.:thumb:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
:drool:

So nice to see the vehicle again, in its natural element :D

It ate it up. That shot posted was my final line i had tried the ones behind the rock buggys and got close but hung up diffs everytime. This one was pedal to the metal and popped right up!!

My next goal is to find a way to come out west!!

Feel free to use any pics you guys want for your newsletters. You built it, and should be damn proud. I get a lot of looks.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I want my damn truck back! :rant: ;) Great to see it getting used and loved! The little old lady from Texas that I bought the Cruiser from needs to see the pics! :thumb::thumb::thumb: :cool:

60wag

Rising Sun Member
What happened to the tires that were on it?

Tires Rubbed the sidwalls on the fenders too much. Actually cut one a little. I drive it quite a bit and pushing the 35's around was quite a bear. May go back after these wear down but the 33's drive alot easier on road, wander alot less....