• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Radio Tune-up (March 2021)

Hants

Rising Sun Member
Sounds great - are you still in GJ?

Hants

Rising Sun Member
Going to be out there for the Trail Leader Training - any chance we could meet up Friday afternoon/evening (the 12th)?

Maybe do Ham & Steak instead of Ham & Eggs?

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Going to be out there for the Trail Leader Training - any chance we could meet up Friday afternoon/evening (the 12th)?

Maybe do Ham & Steak instead of Ham & Eggs?
Happy to do whatever there's needed or interest. If a few people actually do want to come out early and make it an afternoon social I'd love to put something like a Ham & Steak (Brat, Beer) get together (like kick tires on APRS, that sort of thing). If it's a small group (on the order of a truck or two) I'd be happy to fire up the BBQ here at the shack.

Last edited:

Hants

Rising Sun Member
I’m in! :beer:

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Bumping this. Is it just Hants on the 12th?

I need to put in an order to Mouser (electronics supplier) for a couple of things so I could add connectors or something. Let me know ASAP if there's something specifically you need.