Project 60...part out??

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
an acquaintance of mine has a silver FJ60 with "a bad motor" (not sure what that even means, or the extent of it). Let's not have this one go to scrap...it's been sitting for long enough where he says he just wants it gone...maybe to scrap. :rant:

PM me for pics and I'll send them along, in addition to his contact info. He's in Boulder.

It has typical wheel well rust and normal 60 series issues. But could be had for a song...well a little more than that, but you get the idea.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
axles, motor/transmission/xfer, distributer/igniter/sidecover, starter, alternator...are all desirable items. the rest is pretty much junk if it's rusty

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
Yup..you are soooo right.

it's an 'experienced' 60...I couldn't agree with you more! I'll try to post some pics.

My idea was to post it here in case someone had an extra 2F lyin' around and wanted to pick up an OK 60 for next to nothing.

Hmmm...lemme think about this...no, I don't have the time get it and to part it out, but could be worth it to get some money so I can get the clutch replaced in the 40. :( plus..I like being married. ;-)

I'll post some pics...maybe someone with more time and energy would want it to part out.