• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Powderpig

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Anybody able to help Robbie out? I know he emailed "webmaster" today and I text Wes but I still don't see any posts from him. He was bumped off the forum and when trying to log back on his email addy wasn't recognized... :confused:

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
What does he need?

wesintl

RS Moderator
well, you log back in with your username not email. is he trying to reset his pw and it's not recognizing his pw?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
well, you log back in with your username not email. is he trying to reset his pw and it's not recognizing his pw?

He tried with his un and pw.....that was rejected so he tried to reset and it came back with it did not recognize his e-mail. He sent an email to the admin but hasn't heard back yet. I just talked to him and he's still forum deficient.

wesintl

RS Moderator
It's sending a mail to the addy I texted you.. maybe it's in his spam folder. that is often the case. I will reset his pw and pm you and you can tell him what it is.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
It's sending a mail to the addy I texted you.. maybe it's in his spam folder. that is often the case. I will reset his pw and pm you and you can tell him what it is.

Thanks Wes! I called and left it on voice mail so they must have went out.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Craig said in the meeting that some folk's emails were wrong, maybe that's causing problems?

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Well I got back from a V-firefighter meeting and got the good word from UB on how to get back on. Thanks guys.
Funny how my e-mail is wrong. I will look in the User box. Funny again that I get that monthly e-mail that I am on this forum.
Thank you Wes.
Robbie

wesintl

RS Moderator
glad it's resolved.

This might be a good time for everyone to look at their email and make sure it's correct. you can always change you pw too..

User CP in the nav bar

Settings & Options on the left nav

Edit Email & Password

:)