Post your show dates here!

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
As promised, here is a thread where you can post up show dates of your band or a band you love seeing and want other club members to tag along.

Forgive me if I miss your name, but to my knowledge, the following members rock out:
@Cruisertrash
@bassguyry
@JadeRunner
@Rzeppa

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
The Better Selfs are at Ratio Beer South - a new spot near Evans & Broadway - Saturday August 19 at 2PM. Playing with a great band called Loose Charm that’s been around forever.

Kind of Replacements, Neil Young, with some 90s Midwest emo. Not the My Chemical Romance 00s emo you’re thinking of - that’s a totally different thing. More like Promise Ring, etc.

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
By necessity it may need to be renamed "Where is Jim playing tonight?" thread. Good stuff. Come to Junction.
I was afraid of the thread turning into this...

If there was a spot in GJ to play and would pay enough to cover gas we'd consider it.

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Thanks for putting this together, @Stuckinthe80s! :headbang:

My rock cover band, The Psychophonics will be rocking the patio at In The Zone (15600 W 44th Ave, Golden, CO 80403) this Saturday, 7/22, from 7-11PM.

The weather should be nice, the beers will be cold, and the rock will be 🔥, so come out and jam with us!

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Special hi-dive Halloween show … date and full band list isn’t announced yet, but we suspect Saturday October 28th. We’re doing a full set of 13th Floor Elevators/Roky Erickson covers if anybody’s into that 🤣

We will be butchering such songs as:

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
The above post is tonight. Come brave the cold to get sweaty inside the hi-dive on S Broadway. We’ll be playing a creepy psychedelic cover set. We’re on second.