Perry's Picture Party

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Just curious who might be interested in getting together this Friday evening for some giggles, brews and pictures with :perry: :photo: and his memory cards full of Irish entertainment.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Me me me me me! :perry:

IanB

Maybe, depends on what hour of the day (or night) my flight gets in this week.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
what time? I need to run up the hill after work.

Darren

I told Perry that would work out for me, so count me in as a definite attendant. I'm very interested to see what he came back with.

Crash

Rising Sun Member
North side rocks!! Black and white Ireland was a little weird but we didn't mind and had fun to boot! Thanks Uncle Ben for letting us raid your house and I hope you didn't hear too much grief for our loudness.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Thanks UB! Fun time last night, good to see everybody again. And Darren, good to see you, not on the highway:hill: . Sorry about the pics. I'll look at them this weekend. At least it gives us a reason to get together again:eek:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
It was a nice time last night! Bummer about the picture formating issues but it was still nice to get together. Of course everyone was good last night and drank only water, milk and tea. Perry, still used to hostels, crashed here in the spare bedroom which was great except when I came downstairs this morning to my horror I spotted what Perry had for breakfast! Think he is much more Irish now...............
:hill:

Attachments

• s breakfast.jpg
    s breakfast.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 124

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
It was a nice time last night! Bummer about the picture formating issues but it was still nice to get together. Of course everyone was good last night and drank only water, milk and tea. Perry, still used to hostels, crashed here in the spare bedroom which was great except when I came downstairs this morning to my horror I spotted what Perry had for breakfast! Think he is much more Irish now...............
:hill:

Just trying to make sure you guys got the full Irish experience:hill:

Matt, i'd be up for next week some time. Told Mike i'd do FUF on Friday at Tj's, but other than that i'm free.

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Hey Perry, I saw you downtown on Friday outside of REI and was waving like crazy, just thought I would let you know who the fool was waving at you on the street.

Your 4runner is un-mistakable.

Hope your trip was killer.

Drew