Perrys GTR09 Pics

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Yeah, that pic feels a little more like it... Bill you need to read the other thread for all the details, including the recovery.

sweet pics as always Perry! :beer:

wesintl

RS Moderator
I thought you got sketchy a little further up where that big rock kind slid down a little.. How did you get off the edge there?

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Yeah, that pic feels a little more like it... Bill you need to read the other thread for all the details, including the recovery.

sweet pics as always Perry! :beer:

I keep saying to myself, "I'd ski that slope"...:D

Someone has to have gotten out their protractor by now to measure the slope...Come on, cough it up :hill:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I thought you got sketchy a little further up where that big rock kind slid down a little.. How did you get off the edge there?

I'm not positive, but I think this is the rock that I tossed down the hill. I believe it kicked Tim to the right just enough that once he got in that loose stuff there was no coming back without help :eek:

The ground along the edge is seriously unstable, as anyone that tried to just walk over there can attest to. A couple thousands pounds of vehicle over there is bad ju-ju...

In hindsight I should have saved the rock and stuck it in the back of Nakari's 80 for him :hill:

Nakari Rock.JPG

wesintl

RS Moderator
LoL not that little thing. I'm talking about the big one on the left up past the tree just behind that truck that is right above tim's. That's where i though he went off because you have to go further to the right edge to squeeze around it.