• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Peewink Mountain/Switzerland Trail/Pennsylvania Gulch

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Finally got some trail time in this weekend - my first time on a trail since late last year! The new 100 performed flawlessly, though we didn't hit up any super crazy technical stuff (though, the lockers were nice to have on Penn Gulch - it's a bit wet at the moment). I took a friend from work who bought a 5th Gen 4Runner late last year and has been dying to go wheeling for the first time.

The weather was beautiful and the trails weren't too crowded - though, there were quite a few people trying their hand on Penn Gulch, and we encountered mostly hikers on Switzerland trail. I hadn't run Penn Gulch in over a year, and the last time I did, it was super icy. I dented my passenger side front door panel a bit on an exposed tree root - slid off a rock trying to see what I could crawl over with the lockers - so, now the rig looks "correct". :LOL:

A great day overall. Can't wait to get out again next weekend. (y)

HqcDDrD.jpg

ywwpE6L.jpg

xNjdVnG.jpg

0axuBW0.jpg

DzJjqGp.jpg