DouglasVB Rising Sun Member Joined May 5, 2015 Messages 2,457 Location People's Soviet Socialist Republic of California, Apr 3, 2016 #1 Is there a way to change a thread's title? Like if I wanted to change the title of this thread to "pancakes on Tuesday are the best," how would I go about doing that?
Is there a way to change a thread's title? Like if I wanted to change the title of this thread to "pancakes on Tuesday are the best," how would I go about doing that?
HoneyBadger Rising Sun Member Joined Apr 24, 2013 Messages 2,001 Location Pine Apr 3, 2016 #2 I don't think you can. The Admin probably can. You'll have to PM Hulk.
AxleIke Hard Core 4+ Joined Apr 20, 2006 Messages 4,747 Location Broomfield, CO Apr 3, 2016 #3 Yup. Pm an admin.
MileHigh 0 Joined Jun 5, 2014 Messages 248 Location Denver Apr 6, 2016 #4 I do like a good pancake on a tuesday