Pakku Roba -- Deep Canyon Coffee

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Just got my shipment. Ordered 1/15, Roasted 1/18, arrived 1/21
Anyone who wants to try it, c'mon over.

IMG_8880.jpg

PhillyB77

I have been drinking Mike's coffee since I saw him brewing it at Cruise Moab ages ago, been buying it direct from him on occasion, and recently bought a pre-public 5 bag sampler pack. Its delicious. You taste the coffee, not just the roast (I.E. not burnt Starbucks). I will be a regular customer.
Starbucks coffee is trash. I would rather a cup of black Sanka.

Would support this biz but I don't see K cups, maybe I can get one of those where I use my own reusable K cup?

Anyways, I'd like to reiterate to the jury that Starbucks is dogsh*t and overpriced. If it were 50 cents a cup nobody would buy it, make it $5 a cup and soccer moms line up around the block for it.

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
Excellent, excellent coffee and roast. My sister in law used to work for allegro coffee in boulder (Whole Foods coffee) And we are now total snobs. Lets say this…I’ll be a loyal, regular custome.

Burt88

Trail Ready
Just wanted to say, thank you all for the support and positive reviews.

Burt88

Trail Ready
The 1st generation of duffels are almost ready to launch. Supply chain issues limited my original line up but I'll be offering the Medium sized "Gear" bag and a matching Small bag. I've been using my Gear bag for recovery equipment and tools in my truck (70lbs) and my small bag for almost everything else. More variations and colors are in the pipeline and I'll post prices soon.
DSC_0122.JPG
DSC_0129.JPG

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
The 1st generation of duffels are almost ready to launch. Supply chain issues limited my original line up but I'll be offering the Medium sized "Gear" bag and a matching Small bag.
You had me at "The."
Finally a place to put my stuff!

Burt88

Trail Ready
I recently added two new varieties to the coffee lineup; (1) Honduran "Mira Flores Fair Trade Organic", which has notes similar to Costa Rican, and (2) Mexican Decaffeinated, which utilizes the Swiss Water Process to decaffeinate the bean (as opposed to chemical method) .

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member

Burt88

Trail Ready
I just opened up sales for the first batch of duffels on the website. Supplies are very limited but I have more being made every week. If I run out I can happily take pre-orders with no money up front. Tan Gear bags available in medium or small and grey luggage bags available in small only. Olive and dark blue luggage bags are in the works. www.pakkuroba.com

The Gear bags are simple and rugged and have a heavy duty style while the luggage bags have a softer feeling canvas, bright interior liner, and water resistant zipper. All are extremely durable.

Attachments

• DSC_0125.JPG
    DSC_0125.JPG
    610.1 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_0127.JPG
    DSC_0127.JPG
    573.7 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC_0096.JPG
    DSC_0096.JPG
    518.4 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC_0106.JPG
    DSC_0106.JPG
    485.6 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC_0049.JPG
    DSC_0049.JPG
    499.7 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC_0059.JPG
    DSC_0059.JPG
    412.2 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC_0115.JPG
    DSC_0115.JPG
    534.2 KB · Views: 145

Burt88

Trail Ready
New Blue luggage bags are available at www.pakkuroba.com
I have 2 sets available as of this morning with more on the way. Grey combos will also be available in a few days. These luggage combos will include a shoulder strap and conform to airline dimensions of a carry-on and personal bag yet you can carry them as a single unit.

Attachments

• DSC_0138.JPG
    DSC_0138.JPG
    481.7 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC_0137.JPG
    DSC_0137.JPG
    512.9 KB · Views: 135

Burt88

Trail Ready
I hope everybody's getting their summer adventure plans together, but don't forget to stock up on some coffee! Here's a link to take you straight to the coffee page on my website that automatically applies a 5% discount to your coffee order. Feel free to share the link with friends and relatives. Also, any orders of coffee over $100 will will get shipped free.

shellb

Hard Core 4+
Doh! I literally just reordered variety pack this morning 🤣.

Will use that link next time!

Burt88

Trail Ready
Doh! I literally just reordered variety pack this morning 🤣.

Will use that link next time!
I saw that. Don't worry, I'm gonna make sure you're taken care of. Thanks for being a valued customer!