• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Outer Limit Supply

baja1d

Hard Core 4+
Outer Limit Supply was founded on the idea of providing high quality first aid kits and outdoor supplies to make your adventure/ expedition something to remember rather than a regret. We have endeavored to provide travel conveniences where the need is greatest.

Our initial goal was to provide a practical, user friendly, and cost effective First Aid/Trauma Kit that anyone could use. There are often many people willing to help but few are prepared to render care that victims need.

I have Firefighting/Paramedic background and have been involved in Emergency Medical Care my entire adult life. Because of my background, I felt that off-road clubs needed access to a first a kit that would suit the sport we enjoy. It needed to have the essentials without the extra expense of unnecessary or useless supplies. Furthermore, it needed to cover things like splinters, headaches, busted knuckles, Diabetic emergencies, CPR, and major trauma.

Our Adeventure Series Kit debuted at "Cruise Moab 2014" and it sold out in less than 30 minutes!

Visit our Website: www.outerlimitsupply.com

and don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/outerlimitsupply

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
it is a nice kit. i posted a link to your website on another forum that was asking about first aid kits. one of these days, i need to get one ordered up.

chaos

Rising Sun Member
That is so awesome Travis. Still need to pick up my kit! This is a great product.

Great kit! I am thankful I have not had to use mine yet but it makes me feel a lot better having it than most of the cheapo ones I have carried in the past. Thanks for putting these together Travis:bowdown:

Like Bruiser, I'm glad I haven't had to use my kit yet but I'm confident that I could treat almost anything short of a severed limb. Super comprehensive kit and nicely packaged in the fancy bag.

Best of luck on the venture, Travis. If I / we can help promote you to other forums like ExPo, MUD, or elsewhere, let me know. Like many here in on several forums and would be glad to give a plug.

Matt

baja1d

Hard Core 4+
Sale ends tonight:

220efa7b7dd7fb6cab9b6d905b65d74a.jpg
63f22671131ca29c7d6f56ced1f50bb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gahi

Trail Ready
Just saw this in an email :thumb:

Attachments

• image.jpg