Out of storage

Boulder Cruiser

Trail Ready
My dad bought this car in Italy when he was 20 and restored most of the body and and interior. The motor is seized and has been for longer than Ive been alive, my dad has never heard it run. When We moved here he had it shipped over (16 years ago) Its been sitting in storage ever since. A couple of days ago we decided we wanted to get it running. Its a 1932 Adler Trumpf 1 of 3 known Survivors. I think its a pretty cool car and cant wait to get it running, thought i would share!

Ok here are some pics. (Sorry about the quality)
Adler009.jpg

Adler005.jpg

Adler004.jpg

Adler003.jpg

Adler006.jpg

Adler008.jpg

Adler002.jpg

Last edited:

arthog

Hard Core 4+
now that is way cool! The motor looks like there is not much to it. with only 3 left parts could be hard to find. might try Adler yard they have everything:lmao:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
That's an incredibly cool car! Please keep us up to date on the project. How do you know it's 1 of 3 survivors?

Engine looks just like the one in my Dad's 1931 Model A Ford.

Boulder Cruiser

Trail Ready
Ha ha yea parts are going to be a problem, most of the parts are there, my dad had everything cleaned up and all the parts that needed to be chromed were. I think we're going to need have someone make all new gaskets, etc for the motor and some other misc parts.

Theres an Adler club in Germany, They contacted my dad years ago and told him they only know of 3 including his in this model that are still in existence.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Looks like something Dirk Pitt would drive. :D

60wag

Rising Sun Member
That thing is neat. Too bad there isn't a MUD for tech help, lthough the flathead 4 cyl should be a pretty basic motor. If there are any parts missing, you might be learning some new skills to fab up some new ones. Good luck.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+