Opinions on Supra Pneumatic Seats?!

So I have a set of seats apparently from a Toyota Supra. They are pretty interesting. There is a small compressor under the driver seat. Has a lumbar support with 3 airbags. 1 is on lower back, 1 middle, and 1 upper. Also has some electric adjustments, manual side bolster, manual tip forward, and manual slides. Anyone have any opinions on these seats? Never used them and got them recently. Never even seen a seat with pneumatic adjustments!

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
never had one with a compressor. i did have early 80s supra seats with a hand pump for the lumbar in my first 40. they were very comfortable

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Those seats are some of the best Toyota ever put out. They came in the Supra's and the Celica GTS, I had them and they rocked. Not sure about the electric pump, mine had a little hand pump kind of like one for the blood pressure cuffs. They had three buttons to adjust the lumbar part.

Supposedly they got with Recarro and designed them for the Celica/Supra line. I ran a set in my 4Runner for a long time and sold another set to Mark Fisher who ran them in his 40. I would replace your seats with these unless you have specialty seats already.

I already have a pair of seats in my ride that I am pretty happy with. Might have to go with these though and try them out. I recently picked them up and wasn't sure what to expect. They sound like the same as everyone else is talking about, but there is a little compressor to air up the lumbar bags. 3 little switches air up and air down. Glad that people like them!

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
I just remembered that the newer, late 80's, Supra's had the electric adjustments. If I didn't have some SR5 seats in mine I would be talking to you about these.

PS are you going to be at the meeting this week? I have been driving around with that monitor all week with no time to meet you anywhere. LMK what we can do.

Will PM you about monitor... These seats sure are unique! Every adjustment you can imagine and they are super clean!