• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Open Seats for Trail Rides?

jhandel

Brand New
Hi everyone! My name is Jamie, founder of Lady Owned Toyotas and one of this year's Cruise Moab sponsors. I am unable to bring my rig and looking for people willing to allow me to ride passenger on Trail runs. This is my first time coming to Moab and I would really like to take full advantage of experiencing what Moab has to offer. My plan is to be in town Monday / Tuesday at the latest.

Instagram bellablue_taco if you'd like to get in contact.

*Thank you everyone for the responses. Due to some complications with my rig and not having repairs completed in time I will be renting a vehicle to make this trip happen. I will not be staying at the camp ground as originally planned. Look forward to meeting everyone, stop by the booth Friday and say hello.

Last edited:

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey Jamie, Damon here. If you want to hop in with me for one or more of the trips you are more than welcome. I am not leading any trails this year (last year I led a trail every day), just want to have a chill time.

Ann

Rising Sun Member
Hi Jamie! You are welcome to ride along with me Friday and Saturday. I will be gunning Copper Ridge and 3D. Not sure who will be with me those days, but at a minimum I will have a spot in my 200 backseat. Max people in the rig including you if you come along would be 4.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Hi Jamie,
I will be on my own this trip. You are welcome to ride along if you are OK with a comfortable 200 series

Thurs - 3D
Fri - Wipeout Hill
Sat- Fins and things

I will be in town Monday evening looking for something to run on Tuesday.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
@jhandel you're in with me or Keela for the Ladies run on Thursday, and Saturday same thing for the mystery run if you want to run that with us as well.

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I am rolling solo too so I will have an open seat.

allen.wrench

Rising Sun Member
Hi Jamie. Glad you're joining us for this awesome event. This will only be my 4th CM.

I'm leading Kokopeli Monday through Wednesday, and Seven Mile Rim on Saturday.

You're welcome to join in my truck. I drive a '17 Tacoma, plenty of room for gear and 1-2 passengers.

Allen