• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

OHV permits required on full sized vehicles

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
good to know their website sucks just as bad as the colorado sos page. i kept getting errors on my address, so i changed my address to "your website doesn't work" and it went through,,,,

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
good to know their website sucks just as bad as the colorado sos page. i kept getting errors on my address, so i changed my address to "your website doesn't work" and it went through,,,,
Well I finally got it to work today!!! Not sure what the difference was, but I clocked the same places I had been clicking the past 3 days & I was able to buy a pass. It asked me what the vehicle make was, but not any more detailed information. I opted to pick up the pass instead of shipping. So we will see if I can do that. 🤷‍♀️ Who knows.