Now that's a killer body

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Mmmmmmmmmm

And get your mind out of the gutter! What did you think I was going to post:confused::hill:

:beer::beer:

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Pretty sweet but I will stay with my Canon for now, don't want to change all my lenses. 24 megapixels is fricking nuts:eek:, talk about carrying some cards with you.

I am waiting for Canon to come out with a unit like Nikon, one that will do video too. If they can combine the quality of something like the 5D with a video set up I think I would be all over it, depending on price of course:eek:

bh4rnnr

Pretty sweet but I will stay with my Canon for now, don't want to change all my lenses. 24 megapixels is fricking nuts:eek:, talk about carrying some cards with you.

I am waiting for Canon to come out with a unit like Nikon, one that will do video too. If they can combine the quality of something like the 5D with a video set up I think I would be all over it, depending on price of course:eek:

Yeah 24 megapixels is a lot. Soon we wont even need a reason for larg formats. I've been able to go as big as 20x30 with 9.....

I started out with Minolta, but then they sold there Camera division to Sony (right after I got a Digital SLR). All i've read, my lenses should work with the Sony:cool:

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
I had a Minolta too, but not SLR. I now have a 20D, about 4 years or so, it has served me well and I like it. I would like to upgrade but have to many things I want before that. A 5D would be nice but not needed.

Good to hear your lenses will work still that is the investment right there, not the body.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Looks like you can get it for $500 cheaper at Broadway Photo.

Perry, what's the megapixel count on your current SLR camera?

bh4rnnr

Looks like you can get it for $500 cheaper at Broadway Photo.

Perry, what's the megapixel count on your current SLR camera?

My current Minolta is at 9megapixels. Been a great camera, just would be nice to have one that's not out of buis.

I'll have to post up a link to the lense i'm thinking about as well. That though, will have to wait till the rest of the suspension/engine is finished....

Cheeseman

Rising Sun Member
Yes Broadway Photo has great prices but the warranty may not be an American warranty. Be careful where you have to send it. Megapixels are a wonderful thing.
________
Upskirt hidden

Last edited:

Azrael

Uhh... You know the 5D Mark II Does exactly what you're talking about, right?

I believe it was one of the first to market with that ability.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Uhh... You know the 5D Mark II Does exactly what you're talking about, right?

I believe it was one of the first to market with that ability.

I may be mistaken and I have not checked into it lately but I thought the first 5D did not offer that option. I was not aware there was a mark II, unless that was the long name for the first one that came out 2 years ago or so. Or I could be completely wrong and and did not read all the info the first time:eek:

Azrael

The first one didn't. The MkII came out last fall and that video feature when it was released ended up getting a lot of attention.

Edit: And a little more info I just found. The Nikon D90 was the first with video (720p), but the MkII was the first with full HD capability (1080p).