• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Nov. 07 Chinamans video per Rockrunners request-It's HUGE

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Ok, I dumped the whole 22 minutes video into one wmv file. It's about 350 mb so knock yourself out if you want. I'm hosting it. I will try to edit some of it to smaller clips sometime. There is some good stuff in there. This is the one I showed at the x-mas party.

Unfortunately it has about 10 minutes of me unsuccessfully trying to get up whale rock. Not sure what I was thinking, I sure didn't adhere to the 3 strikes your out rule, but was having fun.

http://www.yodertech.com/4x4/Chinamans_Nov_07.wmv

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
I just completed the download here at work and I can't fast forward it in Media Player and it only downloaded 52mb. I will have to check the original file at home.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Thanks man, I downloaded it took a while but that is what work is for :D

No wi just hav eto watch it:thumb:

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
I just completed the download here at work and I can't fast forward it in Media Player and it only downloaded 52mb. I will have to check the original file at home.

Scott, try again it works perfectly for me here at work. I can forward and everything else.

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Ok glad it works for people, they throttle down internet surfing at work plus I use my connection for pc builds. I tried again and it failed, so it's a problem on my end at work.

Nay

Hard Core 4+
I love it - thanks for posting it up. What a great day :cheers:

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Sweet video Scott, I love that trail, Looks pretty tough in the snow:thumb:

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
Finally got to watch the video - great stuff. That snow created some traction issues eh?

Getting more psych'ed for the snow run up Yankee!

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Unfortunately it has about 10 minutes of me unsuccessfully trying to get up whale rock. Not sure what I was thinking, I sure didn't adhere to the 3 strikes your out rule, but was having fun.
What you were thinking was the same as the onlookers, heck, let's have fun and see what we can do, since we don't have a schedule, and we may only get 100 yards further anyway.

We couldn't foresee the inevitable breakage, but even that didn't take much time. We got out at dark, and my new cellphone is waaaay better, so... no worries!

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
That's true. I had never been snuffed on whale rock, especially on the easy line.

Sorry I didn't get more footage of you Chili. The trail leader always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to pictures and video.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
With only 5 trucks on the trail we had the luxury of tackling obstacles from different angles, that is how we learn. Like Bill said, no rush and tons of entertainment. I was a little sore the next day after tossing in all those rocks;)

Either way you slice it we all seemed to have fun, even Ige before she found that " extra" power. Can't wait for the pizza run and I'll make sure to remember the camera. :cheers: